Randi J. Rose

Randi J. Rose
the wife.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 3, 2012

When it's good, it's good.

Hello again from the happy Rose family in Sunny San Diego!

It's been a while so here is an update on our little family!

We moved into an apartment at the end of June. And we love it! It's perfect for us and in a nicer area too, so it's nice to feel safe when we come home at night. Its one bedroom, one bath, living room, kitchen, dining room, and plenty of storage. We STILL haven't put away the last three boxes, are borrowing a bright red couch, use blankets for curtains, and 2 blue coolers for a dining room table, but we love it :) We figure it's these little things that we will look back on in a few years and laugh at. So we are enjoying it while we can. My favorite part of our apartment is the kitchen! It's an older place, but the kitchen is all brand new. Nice hardwood floors, brand new black Kenmore appliances, new cupboards, and a brand new Hampton Bay ceiling fan over the dining room. I LOVE cooking and cleaning in my little kitchen, and Mason LOVES that it's my favorite room in the house. Being a wife for him is fun :)

Mason has been working at Toyota of San Diego for just under a month now and is doing fabulous. He is learning that when it's good it's good and when it's bad it's bad, but we are getting to the point where his good days are outweighing the bad which makes him a lot happier. As for me I am still a stay at home mommy for our little baby Maverick haha. I have had several job interviews, most of them ending in job offers, but there is always something wrong! I even accepted a job and went in for a couple of days and had to quit cause I was working with a bunch of wierd-ies. EXAMPLE:

I was working at a wax center as a front desk girl and a feminine young man who was OBSESSED with cats was training me on the computer system. The waxers were coming up between appointments to visit with him and meet me. Only, every time a young lady would come up the conversation would go like this...

(in overly enthusiastic screeching voices)
FEMININE MAN: "oh my gosh! i love you! YOU'RE A CAT!"
WAXER: "meow (insert mans name) MEOWW! I'm a kitty cat and i love you."
FEMANINE MAN: "this is randi "meow" rose, and she's a kitty cat too!"
WAXER: "aw so sweet... (example:) i'm MEOWzabeth."
ME: "sorry what was your name?"
WAXER: "Elizabeth... but you can call me MEOWzabeth. Cause i'm a cat!"

And both of them would bust into laughter. Needless to say.... I practically ran out the door.

So I continue to shop jobs and I have a few promising leads that I can hopefully secure within the next week. I waited three weeks to start that job at the wax center so that wasted a lot of time that I could have been working hard to find another job. So I am pretty bummed it didn't work out. But I know something good is coming my way. I can feel it, and I have lots of faith that I am gonna be taken care of!

More news... me and Mas are in NURSERY! We get to play with about 10 babies ages 1 - 3 for two hours every Sunday and we LOVE those little kids. (I will post a pic soon) My favorite part is helping them pray for their food at snack time. Either we get to tell them what to say in their ear or they say sweet things like... "I love Jesus Christ and His treats, Amen." Ah!! I DIE.

Also, we got our wedding pics back FINALLY and I would post just a few of my favorites but I love them all so much that I could never narrow it down. My #1 favorite from our Groomals is this one though. Waiting to have the money to get a big one printed and framed!


Moving on.

Thanks to Miss Jenna Ray, Mason and I get to go to Sea World next week! We can't wait! I got to go with my family from Utah this week which was a blast but I was def missing my man all day, and wishing I could show him everything. He hasn't been there in a long time, and it just so happens that I am  a Sea World Expert. I LOVE that place. I even wanted (secretly still want) to be a dolphin trainer there!

All in all, our life together is great. I really can't put it into words. We are learning still, every day we learn something new about each other, or our relationship, and we have trials still just like every one else. But we are learning to pick our battles, to express ourselves and not expect the other one to read our mind, and to enjoy the simple things, cause they're the best things. We love you all and we miss our Utah family and friends! But things are good out here in California. Really good :) Until next time....

All our love,
The Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment